What's new

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Pcsx2 Dont Work Help!!!

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
No! Pcsx2 Dont Work Help!!!

It seemed to me that everyone was getting the best out of PCSX2 and I wasnt so I went on NGEMU and downloaded all the best plugins for Windows and now my PCSX2 does not work at all why!!!. I think it might be that I deleted all of the other plugins before but if I was replacing them with better ones shouldnt it still work whats happend. It comes up PCSX2 has found a bug please send an error report to microsoft but I wouldnt do that because Microsoft would probably get me in court or something. What am I doing wrong.

Last edited:

Gorxon

Administrator
That is an excellent example of how to NOT name a topic. Do that again and you're out. Seriously getting tired of people with NO knowledge at all on how to behave on a forum...

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Gorxon said:
That is an excellent example of how to NOT name a topic. Do that again and you're out. Seriously getting tired of people with NO knowledge at all on how to behave on a forum...

Sorry I just tried to get peoples attention so they can help me.

Gorxon

Administrator
sammyboy said:
Sorry I just tried to get peoples attention so they can help me.

Yes, obviously, but imagine how the forum would look if everyone did that. It's very selfish and I am pretty certain you'll get more help when you don't act like a total moron.

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
I have tried reinstalling it but that still doesnt work. Plus I have shortend the title now.

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
I'm assuming that's the ps2 emulator? As of now, no emu's play games, so there's no point in really having it anyway. IMO. :)

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
No cause I can play a couple of my games in the prev versions (well up to certain points) and I would like to see weather they are getting further or faster or what have ya.