What's new

FCE Ultra 0.98.3 binary

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
0.98.2 was available unofficially from a forum which appears to not be working right now. If it ever goes back up the link is http://xodnizel.net/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=37&start=0&. Dunno if attaching something like that here is allowed so I won't unless a mod gives permission. If the forum ever does go back up, someone will likely post a 0.98.3 build there.

Last edited:
OP
X

xamenus

Looks like there's a new forum now, so that binary that was attached is lost. And FCE Ultra was also updated to 0.98.4...

Also, I need the Windows version.

Last edited:

khanmeister

Banned
Yeah, nobody's doing a windows version and that sucks. Supposedly the compiling is rough with some of the new changes xod has done.

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
Hmm. I see there is a discussion about trying to compile 0.98.4. I should follow that to see where it goes. Meanwhile, I think I will post the unofficial Win32 build of 0.98.2 that I downloaded. I mean, unofficial builds of things are posted all the time here, right?

Well, attachment uploading isn't working for some reason ("document contains no data" on pressing the upload button). I'll put it up on some webspace. Here:

download fceuw982.zip

Keep in mind that this appears to be an SDL build meaning no windows menus. Everything needs to be entered into the command line. Example: fceu_ou.exe roms/zelda2.nes

OP
X

xamenus

Qun Mang said:
Hmm. I see there is a discussion about trying to compile 0.98.4. I should follow that to see where it goes. Meanwhile, I think I will post the unofficial Win32 build of 0.98.2 that I downloaded. I mean, unofficial builds of things are posted all the time here, right?

Well, attachment uploading isn't working for some reason ("document contains no data" on pressing the upload button). I'll put it up on some webspace. Here:

download fceuw982.zip

Keep in mind that this appears to be an SDL build meaning no windows menus. Everything needs to be entered into the command line. Example: fceu_ou.exe roms/zelda2.nes

Thanks. :) btw, Xodnizel is on a roll- he just released 0.98.5!

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
IceFox38 said:
Thanks. :) btw, Xodnizel is on a roll- he just released 0.98.5!

And Xodnizel promises 0.98.6 by the end of the weekend, which will hopefully be easier to build for Win32. :zorro: