What's new

Jet Force Gemini ... and resolution q's.

diddy02

I know there's another thread for JFG in here... but bear with a n00b for a second. There is a problem in the Kiosk version, where it's not possible to pass S.S. Anubis. Since you can't shoot in any other versions, it's worth trying to charge up the Plasma Shotgun, then shooting it (it'll take like a second to reach the target) at the switch/circuit you need to progress further in the game, saving, then loading it in the U! version.

I would be more than happy to waste my time and do this (no joke) but I want to know if there's anyway of finding out that anything else will be missing. The Kiosk is a whole 5mb less than the U! version... and 5mb is a lot for cartridges. Any ideas?

And finally, I've noticed something strange... I can play PJ64 at a
1280x1200 resolution (my windows res is @ 1600x1200), and still get the same framerates I would out of a 320x240 (like 50-60fps...) and I only have a 32mb MX200. But when I change the res to 1600x1200, I get framerates of 13-20ps! ...?

Thanks... I guess.... :blush:

Triz

The Kiosk version is a 'for show demo' meaning that everything is all over the place and its basically just a demo for people to test out