What's new

I am gonna try to modify the Core of Project64

Olger901

Banned
I am gonna try to modify the core of Project64 a bit to make it compatible with more games but I am gonna need some help because I have never programmed real difficult but only the basic like setups for programs and all that kind of small stuff so if any1 could help me with this it would be Great.

PS: I can get Visual Basic and C++ from kazaa thats no problem

blank

wasn't there a thread about kazaa including a trojan sometimes ago???

Last edited:

Pheo

phew, i use morpheus for visual studio and win xp

**gets a sudden sense of deja vú while turning around and causing severe whiplash to his neck**

blank

ok, one more comment

Olger901 said:
I am gonna try to modify the core of Project64 a bit to make it compatible with more games but I am gonna need some help because I have never programmed real difficult but only the basic like setups for programs and all that kind of small stuff so if any1 could help me with this it would be Great.

I do really not want to disappoint you in any way ( if you want to try it, try it), but do you really think, you can
modify something as difficult as the pj64 core if you have never programmed something
more difficult than little basic proggies (well, I could modify it too, but I could only
do a lot of usefull stuff :D )? I think you should have atleast some years of programming
knowledge in c++, you have to know how the n64 works...

Last edited:
OP
O

Olger901

Banned
I looked at the core and it seemed indeed a bit more difficult then I tought I think I am gonna do first some other programming first with more smaal things Thnx 4 ur advice