What's new

Graphical (?) problem with Zelda Majora's mask

Nina

Hi, I am Nina from Cologne, Germany, so excuse my simple English.
I have played Zelda Oot and started Majora's Mask (Project64 1.5) without any problems when I bought a new PC (Athlon XP 2200 512mb / Geforce 2 440MX). Now I suddenly can not pickup items in the menue anymore, there is no "cursor" or no possibility to switch between the items ! Sometimes the menue event starts turning and spinning and I can't stop it. This happens also when I try to play the already saved files from my former pc where I had a Geforce, too. I use the same ROM and the same gamepad, so what could this be ?? Funny is, that I can still play Ocarina ot with no problem !
I do not know a lot about changing plugins or whatever. I tried to change some things and had a complete crash to a blue screen several times.
I hope, someone can help me. Please tell me step by step what to change.
Thanks !
Nina

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You might at least try clearing the settings. In the uninstall folder of pj, locate and run the uninstall reg files. Clearing all registry entries (including the plugins) might fix something if you've done something bad with the settings.

OP
N

Nina

I have tried this before and also re-installed Pj64. I have also tried 1964 and have the same problem.
Nina

OP
N

Nina

Is there nobody who can help me with my "cursor" problem ? I have tried so many things but nothing happens. The menue screen now turns and spins but I still can not pick up items or masks, nothing. I tried different MM's roms, it's all the same. I do not have this problem with Ocarina of time.....
Please help !!