What's new

Never gonna happen

bogboy1978

Could anyone suggest where I may be able to get info on any n64 games that simply will not work. I know that pokemon snap is 100% unplayable, as is densha de go. Where can i get info on other game that wont work or are simply impossible to play. All help and info is accepted.

Thanks in advance

Wirt

Hey, you, Pikachu! - You just can't talk to Pikachu via microphone, cuz it is not emulated.

Allnatural

bogboy1978 said:
Could anyone suggest where I may be able to get info on any n64 games that simply will not work. I know that pokemon snap is 100% unplayable, as is densha de go. Where can i get info on other game that wont work or are simply impossible to play. All help and info is accepted.

Thanks in advance
The rom browser is the obvious choice. Search the rdb if you wish to see a game's compatibility before you download it.

OP
B

bogboy1978

I don't want non-working games. I have had games before that seemed like they didnt work but with some tweaking i got them going. I just wondered which games to avoid outright, so as to not waste my time trying something that isnt going to work for me.

lyssa

Hey You Pikachu will in fact, work. You need to use an Adaptoid input plugin, an N64 controller and microphone.

Trotterwatch

Have you personally verified this? I've heard this method being touted a lot, but have never had it verified by a single person.

lyssa

Verified. PJ64 kept freezing so I had to turn every other program off; even then the CPU use was around 98% (it's usually around 44% with any other game). But for the amount of trouble it is to get the software to recognise your speech... well, I could have tried the final level of Sin and Punishment again; maybe that would be less hassle :)