What's new

Disappearing textures in JetForceGemini

Skaarj

I know this question has been answered in another thread a while ago but the solution didn't help me. The problem is that various textures just disappear when walking over them in some areas of the game.
I activated force depth enable and force depth compare. That helped the person who experienced this problem but in my case the textures still disappear.
Do I have to check any other options?

gandalf

Member ready to help
S3 Savage graphics really sucks with any GFX plug-in,Sorry for that,but you need a better vieo card

OP
Skaarj

Skaarj

gandalf said:
S3 Savage graphics really sucks with any GFX plug-in,Sorry for that,but you need a better vieo card

I agree with you that my graphics card is not the best choice for N64 emulation but the texture problem in JetForceGemini is not a fault of my card. I know that the glitch is caused by the plugin.
Besides my graphics card is not too bad. I have around 60 N64 ROMs and the only game that is not playable because of the card is Pilotwings. The rest is fully playable and works fine. In some cases I even get nearly perfect emulation, e.g. in 1080 Snowboarding or Rayman 2.