What's new

Can't Compile tr64gl-0.8.7-pre1

Liquidice

Here's a few lines from the compile.. I'm using Nvidia drivers.

I just typed make (i didn't see a configure file)

gcc -fPIC -shared `sdl-config --libs` `gtk-config --libs` -lGL -lGLU -lm -o tr64 gl-0.8.7.so 3dmath.o Autodet.o Combine.o Combine1.o Combine1b.o Combine2.o crc_u code_linux.o Debug.o Display.o Driver.o Lighting.o Rdp.o Rdp_gl.o Render.o sdlgl .o Texture.o Vrml.o
Combine1.o(.text+0xa240): In function `rdp_setcombine':
: multiple definition of `rdp_setcombine'
Combine.o(.text+0x90): first defined here
Combine1.o(.text+0xa420): In function `SetFastCombine':

there are a crap load of multiple definition errors..

Anyone know what i need to do?

blight

Liquidice said:
Here's a few lines from the compile.. I'm using Nvidia drivers.

I just typed make (i didn't see a configure file)

gcc -fPIC -shared `sdl-config --libs` `gtk-config --libs` -lGL -lGLU -lm -o tr64 gl-0.8.7.so 3dmath.o Autodet.o Combine.o Combine1.o Combine1b.o Combine2.o crc_u code_linux.o Debug.o Display.o Driver.o Lighting.o Rdp.o Rdp_gl.o Render.o sdlgl .o Texture.o Vrml.o
Combine1.o(.text+0xa240): In function `rdp_setcombine':
: multiple definition of `rdp_setcombine'
Combine.o(.text+0x90): first defined here
Combine1.o(.text+0xa420): In function `SetFastCombine':

there are a crap load of multiple definition errors..

Anyone know what i need to do?

You have to remove any Combine.o file from the Makefile except Combine1.o (or was it Combine1b.o?) - then it will work

OP
L

Liquidice

it was combine1.o. thanks man it compiles..

I was trying to compile it so that i could hopefully get rid of some glitches on Tetrisphere, but they're still there..

There is like.. Lines on the screen where the N64 logo comes up at the beginning.. like 5 - 10 thin lines straight across.. it's weird =\

Do you know how i can get the gln64 to compile? or will compiling it myself make no difference? that's the whole reason i'm doing it.. trying to get tetrisphere to look right..

thanks for your help man :)