Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonpagecr

Banned
New files added in the installation:

Video Plugins:
Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.1
Glide 64 V0.5
Rice's Video Plugin 5.4.3b (& New RiceVideo5.4.3.INI)

Audio Plugins:
Schibo's Audio Plugin 1.2 Based on UltraHLE
Azimer's Audio V0.40 Beta 2
Azimer's HLE Audio V0.55.1 Alpha

Language Files Updated (from the official Language File Thread):
Spanish
Russian
Japanese & Japanese (Alt)
Portugues BR & PT
Ukrainian
Turkish -> New added

Others:
-eVoodoo Nemesis, for make available Glide 64 in the computers that cannot have the Voodoo card.
-eVoodoo Information File, that contain information about the evoodoo

-New uninstall files for the new Rice's Video Plugin (By Gent)
-New readme_uninstall.txt (by Gent)

-The last Rom_Properties.INI aded by Duncan (January 15th, 2004)

----------------------------------------------
Enjoy this unofficial release
Jonpagecr ©2004

Last edited by a moderator:

ryanraab

Schibo please will you release an official modified version of 1964 0.9.9 then? Maybe Jabo will make an exception. Jabo is the best alternate to Rices plugin.

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
Or you could just download PJ64 and transfer the plugins folder to your 1964 plugins folder...I know it sounds hard, but it really is an easy concept to grasp.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
If schibo did it, it wouldn't be right either!

Jabo wishes that his plugins only be packed along with official PJ64 releases, get that into your skull, I highly doubt jabo will make exceptions.

Even so, what exactly would be the point, how difficult is it to transfer files from one folder to another? If people don't know how to do that they shouldn't be using an emulator, end of story. I pity those who cannot click the mouse a couple of times.

Last edited:

dukenukem

lord freiza
yeah man there's no need to release a modified 1964 package with jabos plugin,just download pj64 then put jabos plugin in the plugins folder,very simple and effective like the other guy said and jabo will definately not let his plugin be distributed with any thing other than pj64.

ryanraab

Who cares then. Let's just keep it the way it is then. Plus Rices plugin will be able to play all game perfect sooner or later anyways. I have 16 different plugins for the N64 emulator anyways. Didn't think you would make a big deal of what I said. So I'm sorry!

sheik124

Emutalk Member
Jonpagecr said:
Download the file here (please not delete):
(Deleted)
/me pokes a random moderator
i think he is begging for a ban
they already said no and don't do it, so drop it all ready, its not worth being banned over

Last edited by a moderator:

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Could you show up some respect at least for schibo, the author of the emu?

EDIT: You have got some nerve! I just downloaded the file and it has all of what he listed in the first post, even the Jabo's Direct3d plugin. You even put your name in the license agreement...

:spam:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.