What's new

Emulators 2

Nope200

WHo has the largest list of games playable.like less errors and stuff.and it runs.is it nemu? 1942 or the coolest project 64 in my opinion.which works for u guys? i wanna see ur interests on these 3 emulators.thanks

Rice

Emulator Developer
I guess 1942 might have the largest list. Since we all have known how many games Nemu and PJ64 can play, the 1942, as an emulator no one has ever seen, could probably be much better than any of these available emulators. j/k.

ciyinyde01

Rice said:
I guess 1942 might have the largest list. Since we all have known how many games Nemu and PJ64 can play, the 1942, as an emulator no one has ever seen, could probably be much better than any of these available emulators. j/k.

What might this 1942 you are speaking of?? Is it a new emulator?

scotty

The Great One
1942 is an interesting emulator, I hope it is released to the public......

Yes, yes we know noobs can make typos. I think that 1964 does the best in regards to overall quality of the core. For plugins, I use the default plugins for 1964, but I use Jabos D3D V1.5.1 sometimes. Nemu, UHLE2064, and Mupen dont have the compatibility that PJ64 and 1964 have, but I think we should watch Mupen the most of all of them, if Hacktarux(author) can compose a good dynamic compiler for his emulator; I think it will become in the league of PJ64 and 1964.