What's new

Majora Mask submenu

gotmilk

I'm unable to assign any items to the Cbuttons in the menu. What happens is I press Z/R to get to item menu then when I try to pick my item navigate I end up moving to the next window. I have deku nut and moon tear and it won't let me select either of them.
I'm using a usb->ps controller convertor as a controller. I have no probs moving around and doing stuff in the game. Using pj64 1.5.

How can I fix this?

OP
G

gotmilk

In the controller screen both dpad and analog register the same value (ie: joy up, joy left, etc). But when playing they appear to be independant of each other. Is this the problem?

The usb->ps convertor doesn't allow dpad and analog to be used simultaneously (or this could how the ps controller is designed I dunno...), I have to press analog button to switch.
If I switch to dpad it still happens, switch to analog it happens.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
gotmilk said:
In the controller screen both dpad and analog register the same value (ie: joy up, joy left, etc). But when playing they appear to be independant of each other. Is this the problem?

The usb->ps convertor doesn't allow dpad and analog to be used simultaneously (or this could how the ps controller is designed I dunno...), I have to press analog button to switch.
If I switch to dpad it still happens, switch to analog it happens.

In the Controller plugin setup, you want to set Up, Down, Left, and Right on the digital pad to DIFFERENT BUTTONS from Up, Down, Left, and Right on the Control Stick.