What's new

Off Road Challenge

tuw

I am not even going to get dead into this. With the Rice Video plugin you can't see the car your choosing, Tried. 5.20, 5.31 and the unoffical 5.31 witht he zelda fixes (which did nothign for Zelda OC by the way, the introstille has the sun problem and the same is nearly unplayable).

So ebsides the nearly blank screen while choosing the car the game is killing my AMD 2100 with nothing else running and using 125MBs of ram and 150MBs of VM (good thing i have a gig of ram).

So tried the glN64 v0.4.1, it was almost playable. The game was extreemly chopping even when choosing a car, the only thing that speed anything up was turing on the hardware frame buffer (on my geforce fx 5200)

However the hardware frame buffer has it problems. It fixes the zelda image in the item select screen fo zelda OC but in this game it makes kind of flashing refesh issue with the vehical select screen.

Perhaps the most annoying thing is the breakdown of percentages. 8% core, and 83% video. audio and compiler are both 0% and it has 7% as idle. Now if i have idle proccesses then why is it this choppy to the point of really un-playable. (Cruis'n USA in mame runs smoother). I have a frame skip of 36. in 1964 so something is definately up.