What's new

can ne1 help me fix majora's mask error?

BelbidAir

after i speak to romani for the first time , she begins to tell a story, and then it goes to the whole movie sequence thing. After the planets aline my computer reboots automatically. Can ne1 help me fix this problem so that i can advance further in the game? Thanks!

jollyrancher

It's very unlikely (but still possible) that PJ64 is causing the problem because it would just give you an error message, not cause it to reboot. It's more likely caused by overheating, bad graphics drivers or dare I say it, a virus. The first thing I would do is uninstall PJ64 and reinstall it. If that doesn't work, then hopefully it's just the drivers, so try uninstalling the graphics drivers and reinstalling them. Also run a virus scan just to be sure.

OP
B

BelbidAir

jollyrancher said:
It's very unlikely (but still possible) that PJ64 is causing the problem because it would just give you an error message, not cause it to reboot. It's more likely caused by overheating, bad graphics drivers or dare I say it, a virus. The first thing I would do is uninstall PJ64 and reinstall it. If that doesn't work, then hopefully it's just the drivers, so try uninstalling the graphics drivers and reinstalling them. Also run a virus scan just to be sure.
Hey man, thanx alot for the help! i did the re-installing of the project 64 ver 1.5 and every thing worked out fine thanks alot!