What's new

gl64..wha?

jessman1988

Banned
hey, I've been recently using gl64, and why is it that all games look PERFECT, but they have GFX junk on the screen? Smash Bros. has parts of the level flicker, and OOT has shapes appear on the screen depending where you are and the camera angle. Cruisn' World has small cut-outs on the track, etc with other games. Can someone help me out with this. There aren't many things to configure, so I know that I didn't really mess up too much.

(OFFTOPIC...PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!) Ready 2 Rumble Boxing is 100%, but why is it that the Character Select screen doesn't show images in the squares for the characters? I use Jaboo, and have tried it with Glide, gl64 and Rice. Please help me. Also, how come the smoke effect in "Rumble mode" isn't emulated? I see it in gl64, but the rest of the game is BAD! Please PLEASE PAA-LEEEEAAASE help me out!

jollyrancher

and why is it that all games look PERFECT, but they have GFX junk on the screen?

For the same reason that N64 emulation is 100% accurate, but it really isn't. Try different plugins until you find one that works best.

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
1) No plugin is perfect

2) glN64 has a known problem with the borders of the screen

3) glN64 has a known problem with weird shapes randomly appearing in Zelda

4) Try playing at 640x480 or 960x730 and see if that fixes the "cutouts"

OP
jessman1988

jessman1988

Banned
gr....i never said that anything runs PERFECT. I've tried every RES with every plugin, and...OH! nvm. can someone help me with my R2R problem at least?