What's new

pilotwings 64 graphics

yumero

here are some screen shots, please help me config my plugin to make it look right....i have to use rice's plugin by the way.

EDIT: Disregard the config picture, when i start it up it automatically set up the config but it still looks like the screen shot.

Last edited:

jebeebus

I would try enabling SSE and Software T&L. That's how I have it and it looks ok, but there's still a lot of graphical bugs, and I've tried a lot of different settings. Also, posting your system specs would help a bit.

rcgamer

the old guy
use jabos d3d 6 or 7. there will still be a small problem with the shadow but it will be very very playable.

negative3k1

I have a very strange problem with pilotwings 64. Right about when the logo screen comes up I get this horrible whining sound coming out of my speakers. I get the same result with schibo's Azimer's plugins, and zilmars one plugin. Very strange, because it seems to do it in 0.8.5 also. Oh yeah, I also tried different roms.

death rin VR

negative3k1 said:
I have a very strange problem with pilotwings 64. Right about when the logo screen comes up I get this horrible whining sound coming out of my speakers. I get the same result with schibo's Azimer's plugins, and zilmars one plugin. Very strange, because it seems to do it in 0.8.5 also. Oh yeah, I also tried different roms.

Exact the same Problem for me.