What's new

Frames Drop. plz Help!

Optimus310

Ok guys sorry if this has been asked before. I searched but didn't find anything.
I don't know what the problem is but it seem that I can't play most of the games dude to my FPS dropping. When I start a game they I get about 59-63 fps and when the games get in more motion they drop to about 11-17 making the game very laggy and impossible to play.
I'm currently using version PJ64 v 1.5 with the default Jambo's plugin. I tried some other plug in but it just looks worst.
Is there any specific plugin I need more my hardware specs listed below?
Thanks for the help guys!

jollyrancher

There was a pausing issue in the PJ64 1.5 video plugin that can be fixed by downloading and installing the PJ64 service pack. Your computer is fast enough to run most games at full speed with no lagging.

vleespet

The decent one
Go to the PJ64 uninstall folder and click at the uninstall for windows 2000 (it will only remove bad settings, no other files), and the speed will be nice again!

OP
O

Optimus310

Thanks much for the help guys.
jollyrancher: I tried the service pack but it didn't seem to help much.

vleespet: I look at that directory but there is no uninstall file called "Uninstall for windows2000" or anything related. There are the ones I have.
remove all Project64 settings.reg
remove Project64 application settings.reg
remove Project64 plugins settings.reg
Which one should I run?

Allnatural

Optimus310 said:
I look at that directory but there is no uninstall file called "Uninstall for windows2000" or anything related. There are the ones I have.
remove Project64 application settings.reg
remove Project64 plugins settings.reg
Which one should I run?