What's new

plz help

blak

Hi;

Looking for some help in video. I'm using 1964; and Jabo_Direct3D6 plugin. The only reason im using that plugin is because it is the fastest...i would like to use the rice one but it was to slow.

Here is my system specs..

Intel Pentium III 746MHz
384mb of ram
S3 Graphics Inc. SavageIX 8mb
Direct X 8.1
Windows XP Pro

Here is my prob:

1. In Mario 64 his head is all black
2. In the beggining of Zelda OOT link is all white and when i click start half of the logo appears then it goes black.

Any Ideas?

revl8er

That Damn Good
Here is my system specs..

Intel Pentium III 746MHz
384mb of ram
S3 Graphics Inc. SavageIX 8mb
Direct X 8.1
Windows XP Pro

Here is my prob:

1. In Mario 64 his head is all black
2. In the beggining of Zelda OOT link is all white and when i click start half of the logo appears then it goes black.

You can try using glide 64 and evoodoo and see if that helps you, but your gfx card really doesn't meet the required specs, so your best chance is just to upgrade your gfx.

OP
B

blak

Mystic Gohan said:
You can try using glide 64 and evoodoo and see if that helps you, but your gfx card really doesn't meet the required specs, so your best chance is just to upgrade your gfx.

Alright i have the glide 64 and evoodoo. How do i use it and where do i put it on my pc?

scotty

The Great One
A faster processor is recommended by myself, 746MHz is ok, however some of the higher up games (256MB and up) might not work properly, I suggest you get a new motherboard (or a new computer). A 8MB GFX card is not enough to run N64 emulation, I recommend getting a 32MB card or higher.

Knuckles

put the glide3x.dll and evoodoo.cpl in the /%windir%/system32/ folder and the glide64.dll and glide64.ini in you plugin forlder in 1964. Then in teh 1964 config, select Glide64 in the plugin selection screen.

vleespet

The decent one
746 mhz is fast enough for N64 emulation, but pick up a cheap Voodoo II from ebay if you want to play the games perfectly (Glide64 without evoodoo).

OP
B

blak

Knuckles said:
put the glide3x.dll and evoodoo.cpl in the /%windir%/system32/ folder and the glide64.dll and glide64.ini in you plugin forlder in 1964. Then in teh 1964 config, select Glide64 in the plugin selection screen.

Seems i got the wrong one. Can someone give me a link to it or where to find it?