What's new

plugins

zhorax

mmmm, PJ64 still doesnt work..
it's just a noob question I know, but there appeares a message when i start PJ64. Plugin is missing or damaged, please select a different plugin.

where and how can I download different plugins for PJ64???

Clements

You can find many different plugins in the download section at the bottom of the message board that might work better for you anyway.

That missing or damaged thing is worrying however, that shouldn't happen, as PJ64 comes with its own (default) plugins. You could download PJ64 again from the Official site and see if it works then.

Also, if this fails and you keep getting errors, reinstall Direct X 9.0b. Sometimes the plugins can't initialise properly if DX is not installed correctly or is corrupt.

scotty

The Great One
I might be DirectX, it could be a corrupted plugin, i recommend that you get the 1.5.1 version of Jabos plugin that is in the Service pack, or you download Rice's Daedalus plugin 5.1.0d

OP
Z

zhorax

After I dloaded Rice's Daedalus plugin 5.1.0d, it didn't give me any errors while starting PJ64, but when I want to play a rom, it says that it can't initialize DX8, but I have DX9.0b installed on my pc. I there a site where I can dload 9.0b to re-install it?

Clements

zhorax said:
After I dloaded Rice's Daedalus plugin 5.1.0d, it didn't give me any errors while starting PJ64, but when I want to play a rom, it says that it can't initialize DX8, but I have DX9.0b installed on my pc. I there a site where I can dload 9.0b to re-install it?

Yep, you can download DirectX 9.0b at:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...9E-07C1-462A-BAEF-5EAB5C851CF5&displaylang=en

There is a link to the redist. towards the bottom of that page if you prefer that method to the web setup.

OP
Z

zhorax

I also get an error about changing my directX settings. Is there something worth changin??

OP
Z

zhorax

zhorax said:
I also get an error about changing my directX settings. Is there something worth changin??

NVM, i figured it out, u can delete this thread