What's new

Inescapable input menu?

Neophyte

Maybe I'm a little dense or something but how do you get out of the configare input plugin window? There is no X in the top right corner or an okay button that closes it. The only way I can get out of it is by using CTRL-ALT-DEL.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Trotterwatch

I haven't noticed this at all (I have a close button on mine, bottom right).

If not try going to the option rumble pack (bottom of the configurable controls) and pressing tab 4 times, then enter.

OP
N

Neophyte

Trotterwatch said:
I haven't noticed this at all (I have a close button on mine, bottom right).

If not try going to the option rumble pack (bottom of the configurable controls) and pressing tab 4 times, then enter.

Thanks for responding.

I looked in the bottom right corner but there wasn't anything there. I also tried that trick with the rumble pack like you suggested, but it didn't work. It set the "cursor" to Select input devices.

This is getting pretty weird. I have Nemu 0.8 if is any help.

I'd attach an image to display the problem, but I don't have any webspace to host it. :blush:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Neophyte said:
Thanks for responding.

I looked in the bottom right corner but there wasn't anything there. I also tried that trick with the rumble pack like you suggested, but it didn't work. It set the "cursor" to Select input devices.

This is getting pretty weird. I have Nemu 0.8 if is any help.

I'd attach an image to display the problem, but I don't have any webspace to host it. :blush:

Erm why would you need webspace to show a pic ?

just go down to the Attach Files: Manage Attachments Option when making a post and click it.
a new window will open (like below Pic)
then click browse, and choose your image, then click add this file.
when its uploaded you will see it below the Current Attachments.
click All Done & close the window

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
This how how The Nemu Input Should look btw with the close Button (bottom Right)

OP
N

Neophyte

Gent said:
Erm why would you need webspace to show a pic ?

just go down to the Attach Files: Manage Attachments Option when making a post and click it.
a new window will open (like below Pic)
then click browse, and choose your image, then click add this file.
when its uploaded you will see it below the Current Attachments.
click All Done & close the window

I tried that but all I get is two blank internet explorer windows. I think something that I'm running is interfering with it displaying but I'm not sure what.

OP
N

Neophyte

Gent said:
This how how The Nemu Input Should look btw with the close Button (bottom Right)

Mine looks similar to that except it is missing a close button. I have a screen shot of it but once again the Manage Attachments option isn't working properly for me so Im kinda of up a creek without a paddle.