What's new

MK: Trilogy question

prowler45

Hi,

I found that using Rice's latest plugin speeds the game up to run normally. The problem now is, the plugin was working fine and recently the entire screen is pitch black! I don't know how this happened it just did when I started it up! Is there anywat to fix this or is there another plugin that works like Rice's?

Thanks, prowler45

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yeah you see you're asking in the wrong forum, if a problem is related to a 3rd party plugin you should ask where that plugin's author would see it, or for your last Q in the general n64 forum.

Clements

I'll move it to the 1964 forum since it's about Rice's plugin in particular.

You could help us by giving your specs, particularly your graphics card and processor speed.

There are several things you could do. You can delete the Reg key for Rice's plugin to make your settings default again. You could switch from using Direct X to OpenGL or vice versa. If you recently upgraded to 5.1.0d and got the problem from that moment, use an earlier version.

If you recently upgraded your video card drivers, reinstall them or revert to an earlier driver. Some people have reported problems with the recent Forceware drivers for example.