What's new

Stupid game controller not working...

the_spaz

OK, I'm running a 1.7 gigahertz P4 with Win2k. I have the Gravis Eliminator Aftershock, and it totally doesn't work. When I go to set the keys in PJ64, this happens:

I'll click on the button I want to set, hit the corresponding button on the gamepad, and the button name will show up as "Slider Left". What the hell does this mean? Is it not compatable? Please help!

Pikkon

huh?

Ok what exactly is a Gravis Eliminator Aftershock and where can i get it if it is a controller so i dont have to use the damned keyboard and if i get it maybe i can help you out cause i am good with electronics :D
ok

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
dont worry about using that controller cause it dosent work.
its a pice a' shit you hear! and im laughing at you right now cause you bought it. heh heh hehehehe:plain2:

RadeonUser

/me wonders if he missed anything...

Since when did this place become a place where you insult instead of a place for helping... Please, keep the profanity down at least, and tone up your responses & questions... We don't want to community to seem like it's filed with emu kiddies, now, do we? (Rhetorical question, "we" the 1337 and ones who understand this know the answer")

aprentice

RadeonUser said:
/me wonders if he missed anything...

Since when did this place become a place where you insult instead of a place for helping... Please, keep the profanity down at least, and tone up your responses & questions... We don't want to community to seem like it's filed with emu kiddies, now, do we? (Rhetorical question, "we" the 1337 and ones who understand this know the answer")

I agree, keep the fuckin profanity down to a mother fuckin low please. Now, everyone, nice fuckin replys please. thanks.
Rhetorical questions: If a lame question is asked and noone reads it, does the question exist?

RadeonUser

the_spaz said:
OK, I'm running a 1.7 gigahertz P4 with Win2k. I have the Gravis Eliminator Aftershock, and it totally doesn't work. When I go to set the keys in PJ64, this happens:

I'll click on the button I want to set, hit the corresponding button on the gamepad, and the button name will show up as "Slider Left". What the hell does this mean? Is it not compatable? Please help!

Have you downloaded the latest software/drivers for your gamepad? If not, I suggest you do. Also, you may wish to download the latest DirectX release.

Please ignore the rest of the lamers... (minus Aprentice of course ;))

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
dont even bother with the drivers. THE CONTROLLER DOES NOT WORK WITH PJ64!! its been tested and explained on this forum in the past.

RadeonUser

B*A*G*G said:
dont even bother with the drivers. THE CONTROLLER DOES NOT WORK WITH PJ64!! its been tested and explained on this forum in the past.

You are wrong. If you keep up with current events, you would know that gamepad works (for a fact) with N-Rage's latest control pad dll.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
then why didnt you fucking post that in the first place insted of being fucking usless. :lookaway:

N-Rage

the_spaz said:

I take u have some sort of slider on ur Controller. Place all Controls in neutral Positions(Center) and it should work.

RadeonUser

DK64: This?

GoodGone3_animation.gif

Last edited: