What's new

Zelda OOT Problem

Wolfman

Hi all I am new to the message boards, just want to say that PJ64 is a fantastic emu. Anyways, I have a problem with one of the games, Zelda OOT. . It looks like there is a triangular glitch broken into black lines while I am running around in the Kokiri Forest. I was just wondering if it was my card. Here are my specs:

Pentium 4 3.06GHZ
1 Gig Ram
All in wonder Radeon 9800 Pro
80 Gig Maxtor Harddrive
Windows XP

Maybe it's just the higher end Radeons that might have this problem, but i'll throw it out and see if anyone has an idea on it. I thought maybe it could be the Catalyst Drivers 3.8 or maybe DirectX 9b might have something to do with it. Maybe I have use DirectX 8 or another Catalyst driver version.

Last edited:

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
What video plugin do you use? Radeons have a tendancy to suck with emulation. *sigh* I use Daedalus 5.1.1 and don't have hardly any problems anymore.

OP
W

Wolfman

I use Jabo's 1.5.1 DirectX6 drivers. what configuration do you have setup for your daedalus drivers, like do you have force normal blending and all that enabled?

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
Wolfman said:
I use Jabo's 1.5.1 DirectX6 drivers. what configuration do you have setup for your daedalus drivers, like do you have force normal blending and all that enabled?

I just have force filtered rendering enabled. Triple Buffer, anisotropic filtering 16x