What's new

Rapid fire menus

Spidertom

Does this happen to anybody else? When I first installed PJ64 a few days ago, it worked fine. Now when I try to open a menu, it drops down, then selects on it's own every menu item in rapid succesion. The first few times it went slow enough that if I was quick enough, I could still click on a menu item. Then I did some maintenance on my computer, and now the same thing happens only instead of slowly 'scrolling' through the menu I opened, it goes so fast I can't even see any menu items, let alone select or open any. It also selects each item in the menu, then moves on to the next menu, and so on. I have the latest (V1.5) version installed with the SP. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I would really like to play with PJ64 some more. It works, which is more than I can say for the other EMU's I've tried (not saying they're no good - maybe I just gave up to soon).

OP
S

Spidertom

Spidertom said:
Does this happen to anybody else? When I first installed PJ64 a few days ago, it worked fine. Now when I try to open a menu, it drops down, then selects on it's own every menu item in rapid succesion. The first few times it went slow enough that if I was quick enough, I could still click on a menu item. Then I did some maintenance on my computer, and now the same thing happens only instead of slowly 'scrolling' through the menu I opened, it goes so fast I can't even see any menu items, let alone select or open any. It also selects each item in the menu, then moves on to the next menu, and so on. I have the latest (V1.5) version installed with the SP. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I would really like to play with PJ64 some more. It works, which is more than I can say for the other EMU's I've tried (not saying they're no good - maybe I just gave up to soon).

OK, the problem with the menus actually had nothing to do with PJ64, it was the throttle control on my Cordless Wingman RumblePad. I found this out when I hooked up my N64 pad last night. As soon as I switched controllers, the menus returned to normal and have stayed that way.