What's new

System Requirements?

karth95

Lord of the Cats
well, I know that it works at full speed, most games, on my celeron 700.
Riva TNT2 video.

revl8er

That Damn Good
Yeah, from what I see the new 1964 can work at fullspeed with most slow computers. One thing I'm wondering is will it run at normal speed on a really fast computer, because I don't want it to run too fast.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Mystic Gohan said:
Yeah, from what I see the new 1964 can work at fullspeed with most slow computers. One thing I'm wondering is will it run at normal speed on a really fast computer, because I don't want it to run too fast.

You have posted 128 msgs. Don't you know there is a feature called "Speed limiter" in every emulator. You can just turn it on to play at normal speed on your fast computer.

scotty

The Great One
Froim my perspective of gaming, if Rice can run any game, so can almost anyone, just because his processor is 500MHZ (no offence), if you cant run any game he cant with a faster processor, then your system sucks

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Let me try to explain something... the n64 emulators run best at either 60 v/i or 50 v/i. That's where the sweet spot is. It lets the sound run closer to perfect, and the games run at the correct speed (most of the time). Since this is the case, almost all n64 emulators have a limiter that sets them to 60v/i (ntsc,USA / Japan) or 50 v/i(pal, Europe).