What's new

PS-PC USB Dual Shock Convert (drivers wanted)

Cyberman

Ok I was getting tired of my gravis game pads nasty slow with the buttons so I figured I know I'll use the old PS-PC USB convertor I had. Worked fine on this machine before. WELL windows threw a driver fit (driving fit?) Anyhow I did get it sort of set up but the result was that nothing worked. It displayed all the buttons the axis but wouldn't do anything else. I won't go into what happened next (it really sucked). I can't find the install disk that came with the adaptor SO

anyone buy one of these from Janderman (like me)? if so do you still have the drivers? :)

Model: PS-PC USB CONVERTOR
Part# XK-PC2003

Otherwise I'm kind of stuck with this thing that doesn't work right :)

Cyb

bloodthorne7

Oooooh, shiny!
I've got the same converter with the same problem. The driver installs perfectly, and the computer detects the controller (most of the time), but it doesn't do anything else.

smcd

I use the PSX/USB adapter from RadioShack. Works out of the box as a controller and comes with drivers for the feedback, which also works after installing the drivers.

Neko Hibiki

The only way I've gotten this to work on Windows XP is to plug a 2.0 usb hub into the 2.0 usb connector on my pc, then plug the converter into the hub and it should work just Fine.