What's new

Cheats are not working

shano7584

G'day...
I love your Emulator Except for the chaeats part... When i open the rom and want to use cheats it won't let me... it opens a window with minamize, restore and close... it's about 3-4cm wide... can you please tell me what might be happerning?

I have Windows XP Pro, And i have one of the best Gaming Computers in My Town...

Thanks...
Shane Foley

revl8er

That Damn Good
Pretty much all you have to do is go to that small window, select your cheats, close it and enjoy your cheats.

Trotterwatch

Mystic Gohan said:
Pretty much all you have to do is go to that small window, select your cheats, close it and enjoy your cheats.
Try reading the post :) He couldn't see the options, as it had opened so small as to hide the options. The answer I gave him was sufficient :p lol

revl8er

That Damn Good
Well that's why I told him to go to that window. So take some of your own advice and read my post. :) The answer you gave him was good, but I was just giving him a better explanation.

Trotterwatch

Mystic Gohan said:
Well that's why I told him to go to that window. So take some of your own advice and read my post. :) The answer you gave him was good, but I was just giving him a better explanation.
Erm, your post told him to go to a window that he couldn't actually see (though it was probably harmless as a follow on - neccessary though? hrm not sure). My post beforehand told him to go to it, from there on in I am sure he could have figured it out himself :S

But then again..

Last edited:

revl8er

That Damn Good
Okay i'm not gonna argue about this, I know that you told him about it, but I just elaborated on the subject.