What's new

The hell is up with Aidyn Chronicles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodeus

I get the strangest graphical glitches while playing this game. I tried using both Jabo's and glNintendo64 plugins. Here's the problem:

After the intro (Which I see absolutely nothing but a black screen and some text, but I don't know if this is a glitch or if it's just the way the game was made), when I can start controlling my character, all I see is a blue-shaded screen with a circular shadow on the "ground" where my character would be. I can tell because every time I move the analog stick, the shadow moves around. I have no problem seeing the text boxes and character portraits in them, though. I just can't see any of the other graphics.

Anybody know how to fix this problem?

aidynphoenix

aidynphoenixhotmail.com
uuh might be you're settings cause it is fine on mine maybe a corrupt rom. what rom and language\eurpean ect maybe videocard error look at thread aidyn pics awesome graphice my pic is in there also

Trotterwatch

aidynphoenix said:
uuh might be you're settings cause it is fine on mine maybe a corrupt rom. what rom and language\eurpean ect maybe videocard error look at thread aidyn pics awesome graphice my pic is in there also

Please stop digging up old threads..................

Status
Not open for further replies.