What's new

Zelda OoT Error

ManInBlack

Greetings,

I played Zelda OoT untill the day I grew up (7 years ingame time ;) ) and went to Kakariko village without problems when I entered the Bazaar it comes to an error (see attached image). Well I can play further even with this particullar error, nothing seems to change, but I'd like to know what is the cause for this error to happen. If I switch over to Rice Daedalues 5.1.0 plugin, everything's normal... I tried with both "versions" of Jabo's D3D6 1.5 and 1.5.1 and the error happens nonetheless.

It's in my profile :)

Here are some settings I use:
Advanced=>
CPU Core style: Recompiler
Self-mod Code Method: Check Memory Advance
Default Memory Size: 4 MB
Advanced Block Linking: Off

Help wanted, thanks in advance!

MiB.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Known issue. Tried reading the faq? This should at least happen in older versions of jabo's plugin.

OP
ManInBlack

ManInBlack

Doomulation said:
Known issue. Tried reading the faq? This should at least happen in older versions of jabo's plugin.

Yeah, I red the faq.=>
Another example is a graphics Access Violation. This type of error neary always indicates a bug or a configuration error in the emulator.
<= Well, I checked out all the possibilities and still the error appears. An rather interesting fact; If I go to Kakariko Bazaar (it happens only there) and save right before I open the door and then load this save state, the error doesn't happen =) Well, that's the solution I guess!