What's new

yup, it's another 'best emu' thread, but mines a little different...kinda

opbebop

I may be new to EmuTalk but that doesn't mean I'm new to emulation, My current Desktop as shown in my Profile is running PJ64 1.5+SP1 on Jabo's D3D 1.5.1, Jabo's Audio and Jabo's Input, everything is awesome, i mean really AWESOME! (Full AA, Full AF, Hiqh Qual, Text Sharp, Image Sharp, and Digital Vibrance)

I however have a question related to my other machine, It is fairly powerful, being a Laptop::

Desktop P4 2.53ghz
ATI 9000 Pro 64meg
LCD Runs up to 1600x1200 at 32-bit
40gb HDD (irrelevant to emu's IMHO)
Creative Audio (also irrelevant)
and it is of course an Alienware Area-51m in Cyborg Green
i'm leaving out the optical drives because they are irrelevant.

Now, I am wondering about the gl()N64's plugin's compatibitly with the Mobile Radeon series... Should be similar to a desktop 9000Pro afaik, but if anyone has any insight I'd like to hear it, I am in fact about to test the same setup as my desktop on my Laptop, and also if there are any suggestions for plugins please feel free to mention them.

P.S.
I have used Azimers .40 beta 2 audio however it skips horribly in Zelda:MM which is my current vice so to speak so that's why i'm sticking with Jabo's.

Also, are there any Radeon specific settings I should use? like from the radeon control panel? please elaborate on this...

thanks in advance

opbebop of op-bebop.net

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
I have an M9 (it's not "pro" FYI - but it's faster than the regular Radeon 9000,) and AFAIK it's identical, from a software standpoint, to it's desktop counterpart (the Radeon 9000.)