What's new

Problem with Jabo's D3D Plugins

GamemasterN

I've tried Jabo's D3D6 1.5.1 plugin and D3D7 1.40 plugin with Rocket Robot on Wheels, Perfect Dark, and Conker's Bad Fur Day. With all three games the program freezes at about the title screen or just before.

My specs: Voodoo3 3000, Win98 SE, DX9. PJ64 1.5.1 (I tried this stuff in 1964 0.8.5 as well) I ran DXDiag and all the tests passed. Any particular way I should set the plugins?

ManInBlack

GamemasterN said:
I've tried Jabo's D3D6 1.5.1 plugin and D3D7 1.40 plugin with Rocket Robot on Wheels, Perfect Dark, and Conker's Bad Fur Day. With all three games the program freezes at about the title screen or just before.

My specs: Voodoo3 3000, Win98 SE, DX9. PJ64 1.5.1 (I tried this stuff in 1964 0.8.5 as well) I ran DXDiag and all the tests passed. Any particular way I should set the plugins?

Hello!

I don't know why this is happening to you, but there's no need for you to have DirectX 9 installed :huh: Maybe that's the problem.. Try downgrading to DX 8.1 or reinstalling your sistem.

Hope this helps,
MiB.

OP
G

GamemasterN

ManInBlack said:
Hello!

I don't know why this is happening to you, but there's no need for you to have DirectX 9 installed :huh: Maybe that's the problem.. Try downgrading to DX 8.1 or reinstalling your sistem.

Hope this helps,
MiB.

Ok now I'm using DX8.1 and it's still freezing up.

ManInBlack

Which driver version do you use? Maybe you should use the latest original ones... Try that and keep us informed ;)

gandalf

Member ready to help
Try to read PJ64´s FAQ,you will find your problem.Vodoo is a Bad choice for Nintendo 64 emulation,with jabo´s video plug-in,for 3-D FX cards you need another plug-in,like Glide 64