What's new

Project64 For Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropicaltop

hey guys ive got project 64 for xbox and i was wondering if anyone has a manual for it? im really stuck!!! if anyone has the manual or knows a site for the manual can you please reply asap that would be faaaaaaaaaaaaantastic im urgent for playing some n64 games on my xbox. is there a .xbe file that is missing in my appliction or do i have to change something and what about the config doc??? please help im stuck any help would be appriciated thanks!
tropicaltop

Quvack

tropicaltop said:
hey guys ive got project 64 for xbox and i was wondering if anyone has a manual for it? im really stuck!!! if anyone has the manual or knows a site for the manual can you please reply asap that would be faaaaaaaaaaaaantastic im urgent for playing some n64 games on my xbox. is there a .xbe file that is missing in my appliction or do i have to change something and what about the config doc??? please help im stuck any help would be appriciated thanks!
tropicaltop

This forum has nothing to do with the xbox port of project64, it is not supported in the slightest by the authors.

naznet

I Have The Answer To Ur Prayers My Friends
I Have The Xbox Project 64 Emulator AND IT COME WITH THE XBE. FILE

Last edited:

Geoz

De Master
I've got it to;you need to create a Xbox iso... and burn it onto a cd/dvd :satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.