What's new

Radeon 9600 & Project64 v 1.5 --> Doesn't work!

Ceanne

Hi, I need help! I have a Radeon 9600 Video Card, but my project 64 emulator (v 1.5) seems not to work with it.. I've tried different plugins, but it works with non of them..I got: Jabo's direct3D6 and 7, jabo's nvidia opengl 0.73, unofficial daedalus d3d8 and tr64 opengl 0.85...what can I do? please, help if you know!
Ceanne (!) (!)

Ken Kaniff

my mom bought me a radeon 9000 for my bday. it is a 64 mb that is the only downfall. i told her iw anted to go wit her to pick on out.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Ceanne, try the new glN64();.

Most of the plugins out now have severe problems with the Radeon 9500 and higher...

Also, reinstall your drivers (and update to Catalyst 3.6) if even glN64(); won't work.

CLSugarman

Ceanne said:
Hi, I need help! I have a Radeon 9600 Video Card, but my project 64 emulator (v 1.5) seems not to work with it.. I've tried different plugins, but it works with non of them..I got: Jabo's direct3D6 and 7, jabo's nvidia opengl 0.73, unofficial daedalus d3d8 and tr64 opengl 0.85...what can I do? please, help if you know!
Ceanne (!) (!)

what does "seems not to work with it" exactly mean? do you have graphics errors? does it not run at all? what makes you think it's the video card itself? it could be the ROM. in other words, be more descriptive than "it doesn't work"