What's new

Cheat menu too big

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rico001

The cheat menu is currently too big for a 640x480 desktop size. You might want to resize the window for the next release.

schibo

Emulator Developer
rico001 said:
The cheat menu is currently too big for a 640x480 desktop size. You might want to resize the window for the next release.

Yep already done thanks

Last edited:
OP
R

rico001

Thanks

I think win2k pro might run even better with a fat16 partition. I'm going to guess that it is less of a ram pig. I have heard that winXP requires 256 to run well plus additional ram could be added for applications...

UltraHLE2064/ PJ64 load up roms faster than 1964 currently it appears.

Thanks.

schibo

Emulator Developer
rico001 said:
I think win2k pro might run even better with a fat16 partition. I'm going to guess that it is less of a ram pig. I have heard that winXP requires 256 to run well plus additional ram could be added for applications...

UltraHLE2064/ PJ64 load up roms faster than 1964 currently it appears.

Thanks.

Yep XP runs tremendously better with 256Megs than 128Megs. I have an NTFS partition, but yeah, Fat16 will perform faster than Fat32 on your system, just remember that you're limited to 2 GB partitions with Fat16.

(I deleted much of my original reply above..so just to avoid confusion, rico was replying to my suggestion that he upgrade his OS if he can. :))

Last edited:

karth95

Lord of the Cats
UHLE and Pj64 both cache the rom list, so it loads VERY quickly after the first time. They do load faster on the first time read as well, but I think they dont do any integrity checking on the roms, they just read the header and say have a nice day.

schibo

Emulator Developer
karth95 said:
UHLE and Pj64 both cache the rom list, so it loads VERY quickly after the first time. They do load faster on the first time read as well, but I think they dont do any integrity checking on the roms, they just read the header and say have a nice day.

Much better in 0.9.9

Status
Not open for further replies.