What's new

Has anyone been able to beat Perfect Dark on PJ64 1.4 final????

RJA

The PC Wiz
Is anyone having crashes (including lockup crashes) or gameplay crippling problems that are preventing people from beating Perfect Dark??????? ??? :!!!: Anyone please feedback by replying.

moose_mcmad

Yeah - Level 3 is effectively unplayable for me - Night Vision just turns my screen black. Can anyone help? Someone mentioned something about level 4 so I assume you can work round this...

PJ64 1.4
Jabo D3D 1.4

Athlon 700MHz
Geforce 2 GTS

sk8bloke22

roll for life
its actually well easy. dont use night vision. and turn ur monitor brightness up loads, and i can see everything. all u r doing is going back up the building u went down in the first level, so uve just get back to the lift, and then lights work again. altohugh level 4 is pretty damn ugly (all the godamn skys fault). havent played any further yet.

Triz

yea i have managed on all 3 difficulty's...

Perfect Agent is a bitch sometimes because of the whole nightvision factor but it was easy for me cause i own the 64 version and i played it to death! so i generally knew what i was doing:alien:

yogaman

Banned
that's fuc*in' strange....if I put night vision on...everything gets dark, only the enemies are visable...then I switch *change blending* on and everything looks a-okay! (It looks like it wouldn't be dark......think that might not be correctly emulated but u see everything)

cheers

Eliminator

The Eliminator
I think it should be beatable with project 64 since I don't remember any other place where you might need nigtvision or camspy's. You need to use a camspy in G5 bulding. Also you won't be able to see the intro of Area51 Infiltration. Technically when u get punched by someone your screen should be really blurry depends how many times u got punched or tranquilized.