What's new

im a n00b to roms

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonsteve

ok i own an N64 and mario and want to play on my pc using nemu i have downloaded the emulator but where do i download roms??? plz dont close this thread i simply just want to know where i can download mario 64?

thine_impalor

Local spammer
should i give him 1

should i give him a link cuz he HAS an n64?
Btw, Tesla, hows thw Geforce3???? I REALLY have to change and AM going to change my TNT2 M64 card, I thought i would take geforce2 or 3... so howz the card?

Tesla-Guy

If you really want send a private message to him. GeForce 3 r0x0rz man, i get 131fps in black and white 800x600x32bbp @ 150Hz

Honeywell

hey i have same problem... ive been wanting to play roms for n64 forever.. i was totaly into SSB untill a group of friends and me accidently broke the 64 after a long tourney (some guy landed ontop of it and that was that). i dont really feel like buying another 64 sinse they arnt exactly making any new games for it and i would enjoy playing ssb again, so if someone could just link me to SSB or SOMTHING that would be nice. if u dont belive me i can post a ss of the n64 and game whutnot.

richardvh

navy

My kiddo has an n64 and wants daddy to explain the difficult moves so i have to play the game too, but i am always from home (dutch navy) and all i have is a computer and internet so i need a link

Tesla-Guy

Renegade said:
this is turning into a ROM request thread.
for Martin the Warrior's sake, LOCK THIS THREAD!

Hmm.... lol this started as a ROM thread :p:p:p and then changed into Tesla's GeForce 3 Thread :cool: then back to rom thread :|

Zeratul: These numbers is resolution: 800pixels horizontally x 600 pixels vertically x 32bit pixel depth @ 75 screen refreshments per second.

Darkesthour

the Pixel Depth is the Number of colors
32bit = Trillions of colors. The Colors are Derived from the 3 main colors, Red Green Blue
Red Green and Blue can be a number from 1 thru 255
say, 255, 0, 0 would be Red!
RGB can also be Translated into HSL
which is Hue Saturation and Lumanence[sic]

and it can be translated Vice Versa, and are even sometimes used together to be sure of the right color(as in models when lights are around it).

Well, thats my in depth view at Pixel Depth... just dont ask What is Color, that is the hardest thing to explain good! heh heh

gokuss4

Meh...
color: the type of light with colors :D we say that even the human eye cant see ALL colors but can still see about 32-bit color max

Darkesthour

thats no where near what color is!
heh heh, whats gonna bake your noodle is that color isnt color, it's just electrical signals in our brain, for all we know you could see my blue as your orange... but you would call it blue!

thine_impalor

Local spammer
I WANNA GEFORCE3

Yeah, i just gotta get a geforce3, i mean if u get 131fps in p3 for b&w.WICKED> and giants should run fast too, at least 6070 fps compared to 15fps at the moment. can u guys IMAGINE, giants - 15fps ona p4! miserable n'est-ce pas?
131, 131!!

Status
Not open for further replies.