What's new

Sound Problems

MGS 69

when I play my game Hydro Thunder, then it won't work unless I turn off the sound. It's proboly not that important but i really want to hear the sound. Does anybody know how to fix it or know where i can download an audio plugin that will make it work with sound?

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
There is no sound plugin that works with this game, there are multiple threads addressing this, I can't recall the specifics, but it mainly has something to do with an unemulated sound microde.

emu-cat

As this is my first post on this forum, I feel I should get a few formalities out of the way.

Thanks to all involved in PJ64 1.5 final, for it truly is the best N64 emu out there, hands down! Mega-Kudos, folks!

Now, the main reason I'm posting:

Judging by all of the separate threads on this same subject, it's good to see I'm not the only one carrying a torch for Hydro Thunder. It is one of my favorite arcade racers. After playing the virtually "dead-on" Dreamcast version for a couple of years, the N64 version holds up quite well in comparison. They must have pushed the N64 to the max to pull this one off. I too would like to see this one fully functional, as it is my only real issue with PJ64.

Thanks to all concerned,
emu-cat :cat:
(p.s.....Can we narrow this subject down to one thread so that if and when the solution arrives we'll all know where to look?) :pj64: