What's new

I thought they couldn't be played.

Remote

From the looks of it it could be real since they go to a lot to atleast give us the impression that it is but until I see it with my own eyes or hear that it is from someone in the know, I wouldn't take it too serious. One part of me sceams yes, but at the same time it's too early in the GC lifecycle for it be hacked.

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Remote said:
From the looks of it it could be real since they go to a lot to atleast give us the impression that it is but until I see it with my own eyes or hear that it is from someone in the know, I wouldn't take it too serious. One part of me sceams yes, but at the same time it's too early in the GC lifecycle for it be hacked.
Same here. :plain: Well, at least we know its one or the other. :p

2fast4u

well it looks damn real but remote is right, this isnt enough proof. the easiest solution would have just been that they have another cube with the original disc running under the table instead of the one they showed, among many other things. more time to ponder, folks.

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
2fast4u said:
well it looks damn real but remote is right, this isnt enough proof. the easiest solution would have just been that they have another cube with the original disc running under the table instead of the one they showed, among many other things. more time to ponder, folks.

Darn.

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
I saw this atleast 3months ago, but still I have not heard of it being real, so i doubt its real.

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
(*_*)MARK said:
I saw this atleast 3months ago, but still I have not heard of it being real, so i doubt its real.
Nobody really knows yet so someone has to investigate. :plain: So, it could be real. :plain:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
They showed another video of the GCN booting from a chocolate chip cookie. That's how it was proved false.

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Tagrineth said:
They showed another video of the GCN booting from a chocolate chip cookie. That's how it was proved false.
Where can I see this video? :huh: Its not that I dont believe you its just that it sounds funny and I want to see it. :plain:

Remote

I remember there was videos floating around were they stated that the GC was cracked a couple of months or maybe a year or so ago, is this the same video?

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Holy crap. I feel like my IQ went down after watching that video... it's so obviously fake.

There's a stutter between when the gamecube is closed and turned on - probably a real SMB disc put in - and another stutter between the gamecube being turned off and it being opened - another swap. Stuff like that is used in TV commercials all the time. A few other notes - the music was totally OOT, the masks were INCREDIBLY retarded, and honestly... who labels a disc before burning it? Notice that they took it out of the drive and it already had the 'SMB' label?

Remote

I didn't see any stutter but I didn't watch it very closely, but I'll later but I can agree on three things, it's probaly, obviously, fake, the masks were retarded and only a idiot would label the discs before burning them... Probaly for the better that this isn't real...

JX030389

HA HA HA Everyone watch this again, when he pauses the game (right before he "takes the disc out") he will move to the side of the screen NOW VERY CLOSELY WATCH HIS SHADOW ON THE WALL BEHIND THE TV! It will move after they put the fake disc back in... I feel sorry for these idiots who stop so low as to try this then mes up at the end... cool musi tho...

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
yeah, Fake as hell. I saw this back about more than a year ago. I remember because this was back when super monkey ball was huge. Also, I remember the movie because of the retarded masks and the way they presented the tv.