What's new

Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 problems

n-fani

I use Jabo's D3D7 1.4 and D3D6 1.5.1
In Pokemon stadiumthe graphics in menu are good with D3D6 1.5.1, but you can see blue sky through floor when battling. With D3D7 1.4 the graphics in menu are screwed up but the battle is (almost) perfect. That's really annoying, is there a way to get both work with same plugin?

Also in Pokeon Stadium 2 the text in some places is unreadable, like in Earl's Pokemon academy, (there's dark boxes where letters should be)
Any way to fix this?

And when I'm at it I might as well ask why my Glide64 plugin doesn't work? I get this message when i run a game:
---------------------------
Glide64 Exception
The GFX plugin caused an exception and has been disabled.
Would you like to turn it back on and attempt to continue?
Yes No

If I press yes the same error occurs, if I press no there won't be any video. I have evoodoo.cpl, glide3x.dll and glide2x.dll in my system32 folder and my prjocet 64 folder.

And last: My Rice's Daedalus plugin flickers like hell in any game i try to play. Why?

EDIT: you can see my system info in my profile =)

Last edited:
It's your graphics-card. There are two ways to fix it:
- Download new drivers from www.intel.com , it *might* help.
- Use Glide64 + evoodoo, and don't forget checking "Autodetect Microcode".

OP
N

n-fani

I have checked autodetect microcode, it still gives me the message: "The GFX plugin has caused an exception...." :(

Well, there is still hope.

Pokemon stadium is still running very good with Jabo's 1.30 and 1.20, included in PJ64 1.3 and 1.2 ( pj64.emulation64.com ). You can try them too. Next option is using GLNintendo() 0.3.2beta, that might help too.