What's new

N64 games won't work

loneryder17

I had about 20 games for n64 and I used Project64 to play them. They had all played once before. I recently formatted my pc and backed them up on another pc. Now most of the games won't work (video errors or sound errors). I tried it on both pc and they won't work. Only 3 or 4 of them work now.

Please help.

Kevin.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
that is strange, but, all i can offer in this case is, make sure your video/sound drivers are up to date, get Direct X 8.1 or 9.0.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
reinstall pj64

new computer or new whatever, and you might need to reinstall some stuff

OP
L

loneryder17

I'm sorry about that. I have a ATI 3D Rage Pro AGP graphics accelerator video card and a Acer AWE35 4237B sound card. I think I installed DirectX 8.1 already. But why do I have errors with the games themselves? I'm thinking here that it might be the games that's causing the problems. Will reinstalling pj64 play the games anyway with these errors?

I have searched and can't find where to download pj64. Is there a direct link? I tried pj64 (down?) and emulation64 (confused - can't find it).

Thanks.
Kevin.

An Ati Rage Pro is a bad video card for N64 emulation. You have to use Glide64 + evoodoo (download them both from the downloads-section).
Place Glide64 in the plugin-directory and Evoodoo in the main-dir of the emulator. Enjoy