What's new

Glide64 problems

SwordKirby

umm where is the actual dll? i downloaded all the versions of GLide64 to fix Paper Mario and i get Glide3x.dll not found or something close to it. I dowloade .4 , .4 source, and ,41

ra5555

N64 Newbie
you have to put glide3x.dll in the *root* folder of the emulator, don't put it into the plugin director, only gilde64.dll belongs there.

OP
SwordKirby

SwordKirby

you mean C:\Program Files\Project64 v1.5\Plugin i am doing that

Last edited:
OP
SwordKirby

SwordKirby

k i got it actually running butit is now either very slow or there is nothing there. dark black void of nothingness or slower than molasses

Last edited:
OP
SwordKirby

SwordKirby

mightyrocket said:
Go to the video-settings and select hybrid buffer swap method.
anything else? and don't say this computer doesn't run fast enough cause it is the best dell they had.

Last edited:

Clements

I bet you're not using eVoodoo 3.99 beta. Download that from this website. Earlier versions can cause problems.

Clements

So, if you've put eVoodoo.cpl and Glide3x.dll in your system32 directory in Windows and the Glide64 plugin in your plugin folder, and then selected the hybrid method, then other than that, we can't really help you.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Make SURE you got eVoodoo here, from EmuTalk. You can check the link in my sig...as the last post links to the newest 3.99 release.

fearpi

320x200 little screen?
hmmm... are you running in a window? becuase if you are, i found out that will make it uber slow. make sure full screen is checked in the eVoodoo control panel, and make sure the emulator is running full screen (Alt+Enter).