What's new

New to the scene and I got a few questions plz >

lackdog

Hey all I'm new to the emulation scene for the 64. I know bout GBA, XBOX and DC, but thats all console based stuffed I was doing with those. Flash linker for the GBA, Mods for the box of X and ofcourse DC was a joke how easy it was. Anyway This is the first console based emulation I been playin with and I got a few questions. I got a high end PC and some games still get artifacts real bad. I got 3 emulators, Project64, nemu and 1964. Is it common to have to be changing emulators and plugins all the time for different games to get to work. I just wanna make sure Thats i'm not the only person who is having this kind of frustration. Also has anyone got the N64 controller to USB adaptor. I just ordered one and was wondering if it works good. Anyway if anyone wants to trade stuff PM me. Thanks

OP
lackdog

lackdog

Trade like known working plugins and things like that. There are so many diff plugins out there it can drive ya nutz. Would like to trade ones other people have had luck with so I don't just keep d/l'in plugin after plugin with no results :saint:

Dominator

lackdog said:
I got a high end PC and some games still get artifacts real bad. I got 3 emulators, Project64, nemu and 1964.

Ha. I can't see UltraHLE 2064 in your list. If the games you're complaining about are emulated by UHLE 2064, this will solve speed issues (mainly on a system like yours). If not, we (the uhle team) would be *glad* to hear about it.