What's new

glNintendo64 restore state problem

zlink

glNintendo64() is first of all really great. Stunning results.

However, I have a problem with Zelda OOT and Project 64 1.5 when using this plugin.

Basically, everytime I try to restore a saved state the emulator crashes. If I use windowed mode I don't get an error message from the plugin/emu but if I am in fullscreen I get the message:

"Error while uncurrentizing the OpenGL context!"

I've tried both 0.3.1 and the new 0.3.2b but there's no difference.
The game it self, as long as I don't try to restore any saved states, works flawlessly, and I can also use the in-game saves normally.

I tried the same with 1964, and it seems to work alright, the error only appears with PJ64.

Well, it would be nice if anyone has any clues. At any rate, a great plugin in every aspect.

Thanks!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well states aren't all that good anyway. I suggest you keep using the native saves for the time being. Not as much issue, though, is it?

Orkin

d1R3c764 & g1|\|64 m4|<3R
The problem you're running into is that version 0.3.x doesn't like to start in fullscreen mode, so when you load the save state, it complains. You'll probably run into some saved states that cause it to crash anyway (caused by bad ucode detection).

These'll be fixed in the next release.

OP
Z

zlink

>These'll be fixed in the next release.

Thanks for the reply, that's great news. Keep up the good work with the plugin, it is much appreciated, just so you know :)