What's new

PJ64.com?

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Anyone know something about this site I don't. It's said

The new PJ64.com

Coming Soon....

for over six months now, whats the deal?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
no he's asking about pj64.com.. some unfortunate people have decided it refers to a new version of pj64 the emulator... funny because i don't know anything about this site or who owns it.

Cadex

Got this from a whois on pj64.com:

Domain Name: PJ64.COM

David Bender
2620 Foundry Way #301
Alexandria, VA 22314
US
Phone: (omitted)
Email: [email protected]

Created on..............: Thu, Aug 17, 2000
Expires on..............: Sun, Aug 17, 2003
Record last updated on..: Fri, Nov 22, 2002

Doesn't look like it has anything to do with the emulator... if you really had to know you could email this guy. :)

alexa999

Banned
I know someone named David Bender. (I am serious.) That really freaks me out.:p I'll ask him. By the way, how did you get that info?:ermm:

Last edited:
OP
Hexidecimal

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I would say if it hasnt been worked on since november, its going to expire, and nothing will come of it. and I doubt it has something to do with PJ64 that we all know and love.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Does it still expire on the 17th? maybe some moderator could spend some money to get it or something. I dunno.

alexa999

Banned
Jimbot said:
Does it still expire on the 17th? maybe some moderator could spend some money to get it or something. I dunno.
...or let people give donations for it. :) .com is kinda better that .net. :plain:

alexa999

Banned
Cadex said:
Got this from a whois on pj64.com:

Domain Name: PJ64.COM

David Bender
2620 Foundry Way #301
Alexandria, VA 22314
US
Phone: (omitted)
Email: [email protected]

Created on..............: Thu, Aug 17, 2000
Expires on..............: Sun, Aug 17, 2003
Record last updated on..: Fri, Nov 22, 2002

Doesn't look like it has anything to do with the emulator... if you really had to know you could email this guy. :)
Hey Cadex, how did you get that WHOIS? I want to know!

Smiff

Emutalk Member
thanks to Martin pj64.net is back (currently redirects to pj64.emulation64.com.. this can change if we want).

Trotterwatch

alexa999 said:
It still expires on the 17th, Martin should get it and redirect it to pj64.emulation64.com! :D
Alexa999, if you want it so much you should buy it for Martin. No one here is made of money, and domain names cost :)

Martin

Administrator
alexa999 said:
It still expires on the 17th, Martin should get it and redirect it to pj64.emulation64.com! :D
And get project64.com, .net .org as well? How about the rest of the sites we're hosting? Maybe I should buy a domain for all 158 hosted sites on the network? I have about 10 domains already, all have yearly fees.

Having many domains isn't exactly cheap you know. :)

Besides, all docs and links point to pj64.net. If people went to pj64.com they typoed.

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
It's now a full-fledged photography (some guy spamming his services) website, having nothing to do with PJ64, and having no need to buy it.