What's new

N64 programming manual?

Rice

Emulator Developer
Does anyone have access to the N64 programming manual? Not the introductory manual or function reference manual.

Is the N64 programming manual ever available for public?

Orkin

d1R3c764 & g1|\|64 m4|<3R
I think I have what you're looking for. I can e-mail it to you if you want.

Orkin

Nemo Nint

I'd be much interested in seeing this N64 Programming Manual if someone actually has one. I'd like a million dollars while I'm in the mood of thinking what I'd like. Maybe a flying car too. :)

Nemo Nint

Thanks, I don't think n64.icequake.net has the exact thing I am looking for. The N64 Introductory Programming manual I have had since before it was taken offline (from the original site, Cecilia Farell's website) but it refers to an N64 Function Manual and the N64 Programming manual as other distinct documents. icequake has the function manual (which is really cool, I didn't expect that) but is missing the "official" prog manual. oh well, but I'll check out the icequake site a bit more. :)

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
im getting whats suppose to be the N64 Devkit SDK and manuals, shall upload it when its finished :)

Edit: can be downloaded [Link edited out by Gorxon. Illegal material]

you will need winrar or winace to extract it.

got lots of stuff in, but i dont think theres an official programming manual tbh, sorry:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Gorxon

Administrator
refraction: That SDK is the official n64 sdk and is strictly illegal. Since you probably didn't know I'll let you go with a warning this time.

Last edited:

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
Gorxon said:
refraction: That SDK is the official n64 sdk and is strictly illegal. Since you probably didn't know I'll let you go with a warning this time.

sorry pal i didnt realise, im not really into the N64 scene, i just came across it :)

Last edited:

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Rice, i've got a PM for you ;)

*edit*
hmm this is an old topic, i wonder if rice still needs it :huh:

Last edited: