What's new

Zelda MM: How do I get this fairy in Snowfall? (plus dawn problem)

firstrival

I can't seem to pop the bubble with any arrow. It's the one below the first jump ramp near the beginning of the dungeon.

Also, at 5:30AM, before dawn of the next day, my screen goes black and never comes back. I am still in control of Link, but I can't see anything. Even when dawn supposedly passes, the screen stays black. I end up having to fast-forward time using the ocarina before 5:30AM to prevent it from happening.

Last edited:

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
#1 - There is a wall blocking it. You have to shoot from a certain location, i'm not sure offhand where that location is, but it's somewhere you can get to in that room without issue the first time.
#2 - Known issue. Glide64 has (hack) fixed it. I think that's the only emulator where that issue doesn't occur. There are 2 solutions:
A - Use Glide64. (Glide64 3.1WIP is the last playable version if you are not using a voodoo card (and hence using eVoodoo.) Unlike the previous versions (which didn't have this option,) in order for 3.1WIP to be playable (if you are using eVoodoo) you must set Buffer Mode from Z-Buffer (default) to W-Buffer in the Glide64 options.
B - Right before 5:30 play the song of double time to skip that half hour and go straight to start of the next day. There is no point worrying about the wasted half hour, as you can't do anything blindly anyway. Pausing is useless, as the time won't pass. Be sure not to get caught in a situation like that with enemies nearby! You can always play the song of double time AFTER the screen goes black if you have the ocarina already set to a C-Button.

OP
F

firstrival

Yeah, I was just using the Song of Double Time to skip past it, but it seems like it doesn't happen all the time.

Thanks for the tips guys.