What's new

Which plugin is better?

Jabo's 1.5 is the best plugin for this game. Use 1964 0.8.5 with CF2, and you won't experience flickering any longer in the text.

By the way, better than what plugin :p ?

OP
D

dynoace

mightyrocket said:
Jabo's 1.5 is the best plugin for this game. Use 1964 0.8.5 with CF2, and you won't experience flickering any longer in the text.

By the way, better than what plugin :p ?

I didn't mean better than any plugin, i mean the plug in or emulator to use with mario party

I would however prefer to use project64.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
As you haven't mentioned your cpu speed, i can't say for certain. But in reference to your ram i think it's around 400 mhz or something. Try 1964 or nemu. As for plugin, try glide64 if it works. With eVoodoo of course, which both can be downloaded from my sig.

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Doomulation said:
As you haven't mentioned your cpu speed, i can't say for certain. But in reference to your ram i think it's around 400 mhz or something. Try 1964 or nemu. As for plugin, try glide64 if it works. With eVoodoo of course, which both can be downloaded from my sig.

Doomulation I know you are gung-ho about Glide64/eVoodoo, in fact it's my plugin of choice, however with the new versions of Glide64 it's practically unusable via eVoodoo. ALOT of tweaking (and use of older versions) is necessary on a non-Voodoo card.

We're also talking Mario Party here, in which case I do believe Jabo's to be the best, especially considering you'll have to use Glide64 3.1 or 2.53, but I don't know.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Doomulation said:

Uh... a 400MHz Duron? You can't be serious.

Im going off the top my head here, the Duron is in the range from about 800mhz-1.2ghz. k6 series is 400mhz.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
nephalim said:
Doomulation I know you are gung-ho about Glide64/eVoodoo, in fact it's my plugin of choice, however with the new versions of Glide64 it's practically unusable via eVoodoo. ALOT of tweaking (and use of older versions) is necessary on a non-Voodoo card.

We're also talking Mario Party here, in which case I do believe Jabo's to be the best, especially considering you'll have to use Glide64 3.1 or 2.53, but I don't know.
To say, i found that some mini-games that didn't work with jabo's did work with glide64.

And taringeth: i was just guessing the speed and wasn't taking in mind the type of processor it was.

gokuss4

Meh...
try Orkin's plugin, glnintendo64() 0.3.2b. also yes glide64 does support only one glide wrapper, and thats evoodoo.

OP
D

dynoace

gokuss4 said:
try Orkin's plugin, glnintendo64() 0.3.2b. also yes glide64 does support only one glide wrapper, and thats evoodoo.

Where can i get glide64 and evoodoo?