PDA

View Full Version : Gameshark code required plz help!

dave_luther
December 28th, 2001, 15:58
I wondered if there is a code to delete all your equipment in OOT, i really need it. please help!

hellknight
December 28th, 2001, 17:35
I don't think there is a code,why do you need it?

dave_luther
December 28th, 2001, 19:55
well, i used all the pj gameshark codes on a saved file to have fun,i shut it down, came back and loaded my main file which i had not used cheats, since pj saves the state of cheats, these were activated on this game, now, Link, the goron is meant to give you the lava suit and also open the doors downstairs, but when i speak to him nothing happens, i think this is because i already have the suit

hellknight
December 28th, 2001, 20:04
what do you mean with nothing happend?

BTW,you can let it eat by this strange worm that eats your armor you know what I mean?

dave_luther
December 29th, 2001, 15:20
he just sez "look in my dads room", but it hasnt even opened!

hellknight
December 30th, 2001, 15:13
what do you mean you must open the room as kid!

dave_luther
December 30th, 2001, 17:27
yea, but when you come back the two doors on the lowest levels are closed and the kid goron opens it when you talk to him

Gent
December 30th, 2001, 22:36
dave_luther: Go to the Top of the Mountain, Go into the Volcano, right next to where you find the 1st Fairy, Put on your Hover Boots, & Hover over to the side.

Then off you go to the Fire Temple ;)

BTW: Go get your OOT (E) & (U) Update to paste in PJ64 Cheat File.

dave_luther
December 30th, 2001, 23:18
thanx gent, u da man, will there be any other problems such as this later in the game if you know?

Gent
December 30th, 2001, 23:35
No Thank God, That is the only one.
Sorry about the Mem Save Prob, But still there are ways around it as you see, For Cheaters alike lol

dave_luther
December 31st, 2001, 17:23
lol

zelda
January 13th, 2002, 08:29
I had faced the exact same problem. The only way out was to load a state in which I did not have all the equipment, i.e. a save state before using the all equipment cheat. The door opens when the goron gives you the goron tunic, but since you already have it, the door won't open!

Doomulation
January 26th, 2002, 00:39
Did u'all remember to deactivate the cheats when loading a new state?

Witten
January 26th, 2002, 01:00
Cheats that gives you all items are permanent and not reversable!