What's new

Ultrahle 2064 1.0.3 bug report

Mario64 and F-zero X are hanging after loading (F-zero X goes a little further to the start-screen), and then it stopped by an illegal operation.

Plisco

Sevillian
lol this was your way of telling every one the new version was out. Downloading now ;)
Edit: O its been posted at emulation64:)

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
The installer does not work unless the directory you are installing from conforms to the 8.3 file naming convention. (note I only tested under XP so far)

Note the path in this screenshot. If I change the directory name from "UltraHLE_2064_v1_0_3" to simply "UltraHLE" (or any other 8 character name) it works fine. I this more of a bug of the program that helps make the installer? I ask cause I have seen a few other programs that exhibit this behavior also.

Last edited:

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
FZero X and Super Mario 64 works ok for me. The only thing is that everytime I run the emu it searchs for glide3x.dll (the emu still works without problems) and the fps bar still flashes while running the games. Also, now I can't go fullscreen with the Ultrahle plugin in D3D mode.

Dominator

LazerTag said:
The installer does not work unless the directory you are installing from conforms to the 8.3 file naming convention. (note I only tested under XP so far)

Note the path in this screenshot. If I change the directory name from "UltraHLE_2064_v1_0_3" to simply "UltraHLE" (or any other 8 character name) it works fine. I this more of a bug of the program that helps make the installer? I ask cause I have seen a few other programs that exhibit this behavior also.

You do not need to create a specific folder. Just open the zip file and double click the "setup" file.
This might be what you've done. If so sorry, I didn't get the point.

I have also installed the file from a path that does not respect the "DOS/8.3 naming convention" (basically the default path Microsoft's Installshield for VS creates). No problem occured.

So if anyone has problems with the installer, please let us know (in the UHLE 1.0.3 misc. thread please).

Thanks.

OP
mightyrocket

mightyrocket

Banned
Dunno why, but Mario64 is only working 1 of the ~20 times that I click on it, and F-zero crashes randomly (mostly at the press-start screen or in-game).

evlcookie

short bug report from me

fzero seems to move the "cursor" all the way to the right.. i cant fight it to go any other way.

goldeneye : the graphics are so so ( i think this is my videocard ) the ppl are invisible

paper mario: doesnt load gives an error off, exception(800656F0): queue id 2097153 to 800959A0 too large.

and this is the graphic error i seem to always get no matter what emu.. i have an ATI 9700 videocard with 128mb ram.. is there a good plugin for it?!

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
Evilcookie, the cursor problem it's a bug in the n'rages plugin. Just switch on the 2nd player pad (it worked for me)