What's new

Sound Plugins Wont Work

DrewDown

Why is it that none of the sound plugins will work except the Azimers .30? And it sounds horrible too!

Thanks All,

DrewDown

schibo

Emulator Developer
because you have a free complimentary beta of 1964. Wait for the full commercial release.

jack

schibo said:
because you have a free complimentary beta of 1964. Wait for the full commercial release.

1964 is going commercial?

I hope your message was meant to be sarcastic..:plain:

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Teamz said:
he means the stable version

It's was rather obvious that Shibo was being sarcastic.

DrewDown,

Read the rules (a must), try leaving your system specs (ram, cpu, sound, gfx card, etc), don't put down an author's work by calling it horrible (I'd like to see you program a better one :p ), post in the proper group (this should have been in the Plugin group)

OP
DrewDown

DrewDown

Sorry O grand master, I thought that any question would fall under the category "1964". And Im not knockin the maker of the plugin, because your right, I would not be able to make a SPU, but I still cant deny that it sounds like Atari sound FX on my computer!!:)

DrewDown

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
So are you out just to be a jerk or what?

First I am not a MOD, but someone who read the rules. Give it try you may find it an interesting read.

Second I can assure on 4 systems I have tried Azimers .30 on, it sounds quite good. Sure it has some skipping issues on older systems, but hey thems the breaks. Nice fast system sounds darn good. And maybe it only sounds bad due to something maybe you have set wrong, an out dated sound driver, a bad N64 ROM, something else. The world may never know unless you tell us what your system spec and settings are.

Lastly, if you just came to complain, keep it to yourself. I'm sure quite a few here are uninterested in listening to it. If you are here for help lets move on, grasshopper. :D