What's new

Some UltraHLE 2064 news

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
UHLE 2064 <a href="http://www.ultrahle2064.com/">homepage</a> has been updated, with a nice status report from Dominator, one of UHLE 2064's coders. Here's what he had to say :
<font class=post_quote>
Let's break the silence. As you already know, many members of the UHLE 2064 team have been inactive for months. But things are changing. We're planning on adding various features and improvements to the emulator in the long run. But we badly need users report.
So, we decided to soon release our current version of UHLE 2064. It has not been fully bug fixed, and it doesn't encounter the expected new improvements. Still, I personnaly consider that speed wise, we've reached an excellent level since my prehistoric PC can run most games full speed while surfing the web and running various tasks.
The emulator is also much more stable than the previous version. Ofcourse, besides this and new user friendly features, several compatiblity issues have been fixed while the overall compatibility keeps on growing.
That little <a href="http://www.ultrahle2064.com/images/example.jpg">snapshot </a> is kind of illustrating both these claims (using Jabo's on a TNT2 and K6-2 525Mhz). Estimated time range before release : 2 weeks.
</font>
Those are great news, and that screenshot looks pretty damn promising :D
We'll have more on the release when it gets here, stay tuned :)

Martin

Administrator
Damn you're quick boy! I was just about to post it as Dominator told me on IRC just now. And this is amazing news indeed! :)

Well since you stole my news post ;), I'll give you people some exclusive comments from Dominator. :D
<font class=post_quote>
< Dominator> the snapshot is showing two new games running at the same time on my slow machine
< Martin64> so speed has increased a lot?
< Dominator> basically, when using my glide cards, I can run almost any game at full speed or more
< Dominator> with dual V2 and K6-2
< Martin64> that's pretty damn sweet
< Dominator> I tend to believe that we're close to Corn for several games</font>

*droool*

Good job! :)

OP
DuDe

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
/me smacks Dominator
And I had to find out about the release from the message board :D